Innovative Counseling Partners, LLC is a growing private practice with 5 locations from Chicago to Crystal Lake that is currently seeking Licensed and provisionally licensed clinical therapists who have experience and expertise working with adults, families, couples, children AND adolescents. We prefer you to be bilingual as we really honor bilingualism.
Therapists are considered employees, and independent contractors. The compensation varies between $30 – $65.00 per clinical hour depending on billing entity and type of session/CPT code provided.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current State of Illinois license as an LCPC, LCSW, LPC or LSW with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations
- Minimum of 1-3 years working in the behavioral health field
- Passionate about helping others
- Ability to work a minimum of (12) clinical session hours per week with the option to expand to full-time status if interested
- Work hours include at least 2 evenings per week or 1 evening per week and hours on Saturday or Sunday with at least (8) sessions at prime time: (5 pm – 9 pm weeknights) or weekends.
- Registered with CAQH and has an NPI number
Have Formal Clinical Training and Experience in one of the following:
- Play Therapy and/or Art Therapy
- Dialectical and Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Prior Private Practice clinical
- Experience in Community Mental Health or Behavioral Health Hospital